Viewing: Widethroat Range
Mono Widethroat W Range
The NOV Mono progressing cavity Widethroat W range has been designed handle highly viscous materials, such as sludges, slurries, thick non-flowing pastes and de-watered sludge cake with viscosities up to 1,000,000cP.
This transfer pump consists of an enlarged rectangular inlet with a screw conveyor to assist the product into the pumping element. Options are available to modify the inlet with either large diameter augers, integral bridge breakers or both.
- Provides a process efficient method of handling sludges with high solids content
- Different design configurations to suit the application, dry solids approaching 40% can be handled when fitted with integral bridge breakers or large augers
- Facilitates ease of maintenance through the simple design and use of a plug in shaft
- Designed to run at relatively slow speeds to minimise damage to shear sensitive products
- Pumps are available as monobloc or bareshaft
- Can be supplied with a Muncher, horizontally mounted onto the hopper, to assist solids reduction prior to pumping
- Pumps can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC